Folks. I wrote one complete blogpost. All it needed was pictures, BUT it didn't feel right. So I deleted it and wrote another one. But the second one felt less right than the first, so I tried "command z"-ing my way to the first version. I didn't think it would work, because each "command z" only deleted one word. However, it seemed to be working! I had hope!
But there's no happy ending to this story. Command z failed me. It stopped working when there were less than 10 words left of the second version. Victory was so close .. but alas, command z has limits. That's the moral of the story, guys. I'm too tired to offer much more than that.
Besides these delicate honey custards, that is.